Due to the challenges faced over the past few months, we have extended the deadline for entries Until December 15th and will award the Scholarship in the first week of January.
At Philly Injury Law, we understand the enormous challenge students face to pay for an undergraduate or graduate degree. A good education cost tens of thousands of dollars, which often places substantial financial burdens on a student and their family members.
The costs of tuition, fees, books, supplies, and living expenses continues to escalate. Students are frequently left with one choice, forced to take out large student loans to fund their education which take years to pay off.
We believe that a good education is a valuable investment in the future and that financial limitations should never be a barrier to a college education. To that end, we are pleased to offer a $1,500 scholarship to assist students enrolled in college or graduate school.
How do I apply?
To apply for the 2020 scholarship, you are required to Create a short two to three minute video outlining potential danger slip and fall hazards and how they can be avoided within schools or colleges.
- Videos will be judged on creativity, design, and content and may be as simple or complex as you wish.
- Videos should also be uploaded to Vimeo or Youtube.
Deadline and Where to Submit
Send your video submission to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 15th, 2020 by 9 AM EST.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college or graduate school in the USA.
- Applicants must be eighteen or older.
- Applicants must be U.S.. Citizens.
Scholarship winner agrees that their video can be distributed through our newsletter, social media platforms, press releases and email marketing campaigns as part of our commitment to serving the public.
All applicants agree to allow their videos to be published to the public. Their name may be used for advertising purposes on our website and social media platform upon being selected as the winner of the scholarship.
No personal information or videos will be distributed to third parties for sale.
Scholarship funds will be sent directly to the financial aid office at students school.
Scholarship Winner 2019
- Lauren Bellamy is an International Business Major from Washington, DC. Bellamy has a deeply rooted passion for film; she currently produces & writes short films and documentaries. She aspires to have her own production company that will increase opportunity for underrepresented communities and highlight the many perspectives they have to offer.
Lauren is the Vice President of the Howard Film organization and member Sesh Collective, LLC. She uses her business knowledge and combines it with her passion for film in efforts of building a healthy creative economy in DC.