Oxford Avenue Personal Injury Law Firm

Oxford Avenue Personal Injury Law Firm

Oxford Circle Personal Injury Lawyers

5425 Oxford Avenue #201,
PA 19124, USA

Phone: 215-253-5700
Fax: (866) 261-7018

Get Directions

How Our Personal Injury Firm Can Help

If you have been hit by a hit and run driver, slipped on a badly maintained sidewalk or have been involved in car crash where the other driver sped away, then you probably need the help of a personal injury lawyer to get you back on your feet.

Do you get compensation for the damages caused? Who pays my medical bills, and how can a lawyer, help you out in any of these situations?

Automobile Accidents

Car accidents and accidents involving other vehicles on the road either hitting each other or hitting pedestrians are sadly fairly common in every state, not just in Pennsylvania.

If you are suing and seeking the aid of a personal injury lawyer because you have been involved in an auto accident, then make sure to have all the proper documentation with you. This includes a police report of the accident, medical information that details the injuries you sustained, and information about your insurance.

Trip and fall Accidents

Every business is required to keep their premises safe for customers and staff safe by law, and if an accident occurs and you are injured, our personal injury lawyers can investigate if your injuries were caused by the bad practices at that business and file a personal injury claim on your behalf.

Hit and Runs

No matter what state you are in, you are required to stop at the scene of a car accident if you are involved in the accident. You need to stop and identify yourself and also work to help out others involved in the crash, but not everyone involved in a crash follows these rules and this can lead to a hit and run accident. 

If you aren’t helped by a driver, your injuries might be more severe because you are unable to get medical attention as fast as if someone could help you.

You might also get less compensation because if they can’t find the driver who hit you. If you are involved in a hit and run, then call 911 to report the accident, and any injuries, call the police and a lawyer. 

While sometimes the police are able to apprehend the driver and bring them to justice for both breaking the law and also injuring you and your car, there are some cases where the driver of the other car is not found. In that case, your insurance will more than likely foot the bill, however they will try to settle for the lowest amount possible without having a lawyer fighting on your side to justify a fairer settlement .