41 E Front St #100,
Media, PA 19063
Phone: (610) 624-1500
Fax: (866) 261-7018
How Can A Media, PA Injury Attorney Help?
For the driver in Delaware County
who gets behind the wheel for 50 years (not uncommon, driving from ages 16-66), s/he will get into 60+% more accidents than the average driver elsewhere in the U.S. Perhaps it’s numbers like that which caused the Allstate Insurance Company to rank Philadelphia way down at #190 of 200 cities in its annual safe driving report.
The rankings of American cities were based on drivers avoiding distractions and not using alcohol, drawing from accident numbers and DUI arrest statistics. That makes Pennsylvania one of the least safe states to drive in across the entire U.S. So, whether you are a local or a tourist, you had better have your head on the proverbial swivel when navigating Philly streets.
If, despite your best efforts, whether do get into an accident in Media, Rosetree or Moylan
don’t fret or panic. Do not try to work out the aftermath of your wreck on your own, admit fault or trusting the other driver to do so.
Don't Jeopardize your Compensation Claim
Don't sign any papers and accept any settlements from the insurance company either. Rather, you need to contact a solid car accident attorney to help you with your case. Initial contact is free, and we will work for you on a contingency basis, which means we only get paid when you get paid.
Even if you’re not the type of person that uses a lawyer whenever you have a complaint, getting in touch with an Injury lawyer
in is a very wise move, for these reasons and others:
- Medical bills that might seem minor today (quick check-up with the doctor) might grow rapidly in the future. That minor neck strain could turn out to be a vertebrae misalignment, leading to months of rehab, for instance.
- Another way that medical bills grow is when costly x-rays and other examinations need to be done. You could be stunned to see the price tags on many of those procedures, even with insurance coverage.
- Injuries that turn out to be more serious than anticipated (and they often do after vehicle accidents) lead to lost work time and lost wages. How will you gain compensation for that without a lawyer?
- Insurance companies will give you a settlement for the least amount of money possible. They are not in the business of making policyholders feel like lottery winners. They are looking at their bottom line and always trying to figure out how to make a profit each year. That’s normal, but it can leave you woefully underfunded as you recover.
- Drivers who are truly at fault often do not readily admit that. Instead, they often try to pursue a case once they find out that their insurance rates will skyrocket if they admit fault, and they might even lose points off their license.
- Another often overlooked “expense” is compensation for pain and suffering. That doesn’t mean that it is any less real. You will need a Pennsylvania personal injury attorney to get compensation for pain and suffering.