- If you are injured call an ambulance or seek the medical attention you need
- Please have all occupants of the car move to a safe place
- Call the police?and follow their instructions.
- Call 911?if there are any injuries – In Philadelphia, the police may not come to the accident scene (put link to video here that says “Learn More”)
- Do not discuss whose fault the accident was with anyone but the police
- Collect as much information as you can?about the other drivers.
Call Us – 215 735 4800. We are available 24/7. Our injury lawyers will protect your rights and get you the payment you deserve.